The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I know Linda, Noles, and Minstrel through a Webmaster Forum, The Admin Zone.

My name is Tom, and I bring greeting from good ol' New York.

I'm just like any other 14 year old..

I, too, have my own websites and I enjoy affiliating with others. :)

Hopefully, by joining this wonderful website with such a wonderful persona, I can share the knowledge with others that I have recieved and vice versa. :)

Some of you may ask what my user name means...

It means delivering several answers and justifying those answers.

I'm a geek. :eek:

Anyway, nice meeting you all!

Tom

Hi Tom,

Welcome to 5 Star. Is this Tom AKA Tomster08 or a different Tom? If you are Tomster I just replied to your thread over there.

WOW I feel like we are starting a new trend with this influz of TAZers. I've had a couple others join and PM me that haven't posted yet. Maybe we'll start a TAZ welcoming committee or something. :p

At any rate, great to have you with us. Hope you
stick around and jump into some of our discussions!

Hi Tom, wow that's incredible that you are already doing affiliate work so young! Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration. I thought that I was young among those just learning about it, but I see that's not really accurate lol. Well, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

~Andrea

Hey there welcome. I feel so old as some members on here are so much younger than me .. yet they know so much about computers and their own websites and all that stuff. I'm now getting into it!

Hi Tom. Great to see that you have a grasp on what's going on. Keep the momentum going...:) Take care and all the best.

Hey Tom, that`s great you are here...actually i wonder what would i have done now if i had started at 14?:confused:

MI
Back