The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone

netfiltering

I'm also new to affiliate marketing and I'm trying to learn more about internet marketing in general.

I'm working on a Web site that I hope to finish by the end of this year, and I want to sell books, services, and other products through it. I realize that marketing is key to success, and I'm excited to learn from everyone here.

Welcome to 5 Star, netfiltering.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, our Newbie Affiliate Forum would be a good place for you to visit and spend as much time there reading as possible. The "Sticky" threads contain plenty of valuable information.

You should be able to learn a lot here. We have a wealth of information for you to read. We also have some very helpful members. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

You certainly ended up in the right place then, this is the perfect place to start picking up tips and tricks from some of the more experienced marketers out there. Best of luck with the website, and welcome to 5 star!

Hi netfiltering,

Welcome to 5 Star. Let us know if you have any questions after reading the newbie stickies. We know it can be a little overwhelming and are here to help.

MI
Back