The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone!

TylerDurden

I've been checking out this forum for a few weeks now and I've finally signed up so that I can begin getting feedback from everyone. I met someone back in February who was a successful affiliate marketer and she got me interested in giving it a try. I've been reading a ton of books for the past 6 months and I just graduated with a BBA in marketing. I can see already that I'm going to gain a lot of valuable information from this forum and one day I hope to make a positive contribution as well. Thanks!

Welcome to 5 Star, Tyler.

Thanks for joining.

You will benefit a lot more from being a member than being a lurker.

We do have plenty of valuable information here for you to read. We also have some very helpful members. Ask questions whenever you have any.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions.

Hi Tyler and welcome. It sounds like you have a great attitude for this business. Hopefully your BBA in Marketing won't hinder your progress...:p Just kidding...have fun checking things out and don't be shy to ask a question or two. there are some wonderful folks here who are great helpers. All the best.

Hey Tyler,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm glad she got you interested in affiliate marketing and happy you found us. Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum for a wealth of free info about how to get off to a strong start. Then see check out the niche marketing forum for tons of free tools and resources.

Look forward to your participation. Feel free to ask questions when you have any.

MI
Back