The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HI Everyone!

imwebdev

affiliate
Hi Everyone!
I thought I would just say hi. I am a web developer, and am wanting to increase my knowledge in affiliate marketing! I have made a little bit of money with AM but nothing major, and wanted to learn from other peoples' experiences.

I create a lot of web 2.0 websites for my clients and myself, so know what I am doing in that area! Just need a bit of help with monetizing my sites!

Am looking forward to contributing and getting help from the forum!

Cheers

Welcome to 5 Star, imwebdev.

You are at the perfect place for increasing your knowledge of affiliate marketing. The Newbie Affiliate Forum could provide you with lots of useful information, but we have tons of helpful information all over.

Our friendly members are very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi imwebdev

Welcome to 5 Star. You have such an advantage over many newbies to affiliate marketing, since you already know how to build sites and market.

You said: "wanted to learn from other peoples' experiences."

Here's an AWESOME thread for that.
<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/2251-if-you-had-start-over-what-would-you-do-different.html">If You HAD to Start Over - What would you do Different???</a>

All the other stickies in the newbie affiliate forum are good too.
Start there and you should be on your way.

Thanks for the reply and the warm welcome!

I am more than happy to help people with any problems they have with HTML/CSS, content managers - specifically Joomla.
I will be sure to look through that thread you posted!

Cheers!

Nice to know you're willing to help and I see you are already jumping in to do just that. We have a very helpful and giving community and what you give will come back to you in other ways here! :)

Not a problem!
Always glad to help. Owning my own business I know the importance of giving back to the community is invaluable.

I will try and be as active as I can!

Cheers

Welcome on board. As a web developer you actually have an advantage over some other types of affiliates in that you can participate with B2B programs which are geared towards client referrals.

If a company is offering a product that you believe in and that you can offer to your clients, you have already begun to carve out some extra income for yourself.

For example, if your clients are eBay sellers you can offer a link in your newsletters to programs like OneSource. If you believe in one hosting company over another, join their program and put your clients up on it. There are numerous promotional and marketing tools with programs you can offer as well.

Welcome aboard!

Hi imwebdev, welcome to the forum

I'm new too and you know? I'm a webdesigner/blogger who is starting in Affiliate World. I hope you can learn a lot, there's a lot of cool people willing to help out ^_^ and for sure you'll start earning some money very soon. I use AdSense and Text links to monetize my sites, is not a big money but it's enough to buy some stuff that i like.

Welcome again!

MI
Back