The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

Reenie

affiliate
I am a relocated New Yorker living in Florida. I know nothing about internet marketing or affiliate programs but want to learn all I can. I would like to eventually make a living on line someday.

Currently, I am a substance abuse counselor and the salaries down here don't quite meet the cost of living anymore. So I hope to find a new way to make a living. I bust my butt all week for someone else so I figure its about time I do it for myself!

I look forward to learning from and meeting others trying to achieve the same thing.

Happy Holidays to all:

Reenie:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Reenie.

You have come to the right place if you want to learn because this is a very friendly community with helpful members.

We have a lot of information here for you to read and you will learn a great deal by reading it. In addition, you can ask questions whenever you have any and our members can answer them for you.

Since you have said you know nothing about affiliate marketing, a good place for you to start would be our Newbie Affiliate Program. Try to read as much there as you possibly can. Pay particular attention to the "Sticky" threads but that entire forum is loaded with useful information.

You might also want to explore our Niche Marketing Forum to help give you some ideas.

Hi Reenie

You'll get the hang of it ;) Alot of copying & pasting! There are Billions being made on the internet! Let's get us some! God Bless.

Hi Reenie,

Welcome to 5 Star. Being a counselor is terrible pay but I hope it's rewarding in other ways. When I was a counselor for battered women many moons ago it was one of the most personally rewarding jobs I've ever had. Heart breaking, but uplifting sometimes too.

I'm all for breaking away and working for yourself online is the way to go.
Hope we can help you get started on your journey.

ooo..I like the way you think. You're gonna learn tons here..I already have and I'm one of those old school internet people..first thing is you need to go through the forums, if you don't understand something write it down and ask about it later, google is your friend when you can't find info on a particular thing and well..hard work.

Have Fun,
Steve

banners
Back