Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone :)

cindyjs

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Cindy and I'm from Santa Clara, CA. I've been an affiliate marketer
for quite a few years now. I tend to do search marketing and a bit of PPV,
but I'm finding it more difficult these days to succeed. So, I'm trying to learn other methods
or take what I've been doing to the next level.

I look forward to learning a lot from this forum!

Hi Cindy, welcome to the Fix family.

Yes, as competition raise, it's hard to make a stable income on the net now.

If you could be a YouTube star now that's a different story. :p

@cindyjs

Hi, Cindy and welcome!

Your best bet is to pick one vertical, tracker and traffic source. Stick with them until you master them before moving on to others. That can be hard to discipline yourself to do when it feels like it's not working but it's the best way to get really good at marketing online. Plus, it's a fantastic feeling when you can figure how to make it work. :)

As always, we welcome your questions when they come up. You may find it especially helpful to start a follow along journey, so members can advise and guide you as you go.

Looking forward to following your progress! :)

Hi, My name is Cindy and I'm from Santa Clara, CA.

Hello @cindyjs , welcome to AffiliateFix! nice to have you here.

I've been an affiliate marketer for quite a few years now. I tend to do search marketing and a bit of PPV, but I'm finding it more difficult these days to succeed. So, I'm trying to learn other methods or take what I've been doing to the next level.

I look forward to learning a lot from this forum!

We have some pretty sharp members doing PPV. the SE's will always be a challenge, but they are monsters we need to learn to deal with and we have some pretty cool SE professionals among our members.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back