The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone!

BlogsPopuli

Hello!

I'm an spanish man, so, first of all, excuse my english writting :p

I discovered this place while looking for some interesting information about affiliate programs in Google and found tons of it in this place.

I'm here to learn as much as possible about how to increase my blogs revenue and help as I can too.

Welcome! By the way, your English seems too be pretty good! You can find a lot of useful information here, and there are a lot of helpful people as well!

Hello,

first of all, your English is pretty good. Don't be ashame of it.
Secondly, what is your blog about?
We can try making some suggestions on how and what to promote.

And welcome!

Hello @BlogsPopuli , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have yo with us.

I'm an spanish man, so, first of all, excuse my english writting :p

I discovered this place while looking for some interesting information about affiliate programs in Google and found tons of it in this place.

I'm here to learn as much as possible about how to increase my blogs revenue and help as I can too.

We have great contributors here and loads of awesome information all over the forums.

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful with your endeavors.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hello,

first of all, your English is pretty good. Don't be ashame of it.
Secondly, what is your blog about?
We can try making some suggestions on how and what to promote.

And welcome!
Hey! Thanks everyone for answering! Going to your question, I've got a lot of blogs now (35-40). Some of theme are totally dead and others working pretty good ;). I'm trying with some kind of niches and different ways of earning money with them: Adsense, Clickbank, some ecommerce sites and since last year starting with CPA and Affiliates.
Most of my blogs are written in spanish so it seems that it would be more difficult for me to find good offers, but i'm here to learn a lot from all of you :D

Hey! Thanks everyone for answering! Going to your question, I've got a lot of blogs now (35-40). Some of theme are totally dead and others working pretty good ;). I'm trying with some kind of niches and different ways of earning money with them: Adsense, Clickbank, some ecommerce sites and since last year starting with CPA and Affiliates.
Most of my blogs are written in spanish so it seems that it would be more difficult for me to find good offers, but i'm here to learn a lot from all of you :D

CPA doesn't have limits and boundries. Who've told you that Spanish means bad?
For example, Latin America is current big market, you may try pushing your blogs over there.

CPA doesn't have limits and boundries. Who've told you that Spanish means bad?
For example, Latin America is current big market, you may try pushing your blogs over there.
I always thought that spanish offer were worst paid than english ones (cause the salaries of south america, pe). I really don't know almost anything about cpa or affiliate marketing (only hosting referrals, clickbank and some downloadable software..). Thats why im here :p

MI
Back