The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone!

jonii

affiliate
Hi everyone! I introduce myself.

I come here to learn and teach from others and also to help other users. I'm a newbie in many things and I need to grow up.. I wanna learn blackhat SEO and affiliate marketing.

Happy to be here!

Hello
Welcome to the forum. Use the search you can find some good info on this forum to get you started.

Hi everyone! I introduce myself.

Hello @jonii , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's nice to have you here.

I come here to learn and teach from others and also to help other users. I'm a newbie in many things and I need to grow up.. I wanna learn blackhat SEO and affiliate marketing.

Happy to be here!

All of us are learning mode daily regardless of the levels we've reached. It's very open minded to say you can always learn more. That will serve you well in this business.

I'm sure your contributions will be well received. Always great to have another voice of experience join us.

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @tjtutor. Thanks for your receiving!

I'm interested in new CPA methods and Blackhat SEO. You recommend me THE DOJO for that?

CPA and all others methods are represented in the Dojo. Blackhat is not a big contingent in this community. The AffKit tools alone make it worth the investment. It is a smaller community in the Dojo and some methods there are time tested and many are much newer and more inline with bleeding edge. Give it a go and see for yourself.

banners
Back