The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

ShieldRich

affiliate
Hi, I’m ShieldRich and I just started my affiliate marketing journey. I have learned a little about affiliate marketing in the past but very little. This is my first time implementing the things I’m learning. A couple of days ago I signed up for AdCombo and got my first affiliate manager so I’m pretty excited. I’m working through the getting started section currently. At the moment I work a full time job and I average 50 hours a week taking care of myself and my family. My goal is to have financial freedom so I can really make the most out of my life. I’m thinking that affiliate marketing will be very helpful for this. If anyone has any comments or suggestions for me, feel free to tell me. I’m open to anything you have to say. Thanks and I look forward to working with you all.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Stay true to your goals, make the proper investments, give yourself time to become profitable, study and take action every day. This will get you where you want to be. There is no ceiling in this industry, you can go as far as you want!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I envy your boundless energy :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! Sounds like you not only have your hands full but also have the drive and energy to achieve your goals.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back