The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

Intelcoreinside

affiliate
Hi everyone, My name is Intelcoreinside, a newbie in the affiliate market and also a merchant on SAS. Before joining in the platform, I thought affiliate marketing might be that easy- I pay you good commission, you bring me traffics and sales. Though I thought it would be easy, I still spent few weeks to optimize our website to make it more appealing and attractive.
However, things haven't always been this easy. After enrolled to the platform, tons of advertisers applied and got approved because we're offering a around 25% commission, most of them are coupon/deal sites, some of them are affiliate network and few are content sites. With 30 affiliates in hand, our daily clicks is still below 10 and consequently no conversions.
Now, I'm here trying to know more about the background of affiliate marketing, what are in advertisers' mind and etc.

Hey @Intelcoreinside! Welcome to the forum :) You picked a really good place to learn about the affiliate market. There are lots of very helpful things in here, so dig in and enjoy!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

SAS?
I bought a SAS 2TB HDD (SAS Serial Attached SCSI) last week waiting for the cable to make it SATA.
SAS could be The Special Air Service --a special forces unit of the British Army.

:eek: shareasale

MI
Back