The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

Swazi

affiliate
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Fairly new to CPA and PPC advertising and looking to learn and share as much as I can in these fields.

Looking forward to meeting new friends and making some money!

Have a great day!

Hello @Swazi and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Fairly new to CPA and PPC advertising and looking to learn and share as much as I can in these fields.

Does this mean you have dipped your toes in the affiliate pond already?

We have numerous members sharing great info on getting CPA and PPC campaigns up, running, and turning a positive ROI.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hello @Swazi and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Does this mean you have dipped your toes in the affiliate pond already?

We have numerous members sharing great info on getting CPA and PPC campaigns up, running, and turning a positive ROI.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Hi @TJ,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I've been reading a lot about the DOJO and will definitely sign up.
I've had small success with PPC and CPA but yet to post a positive ROI but I am willing to stick with it and learn, learn, learn! And then implement! I posted my earnings in the other section after seeing the pop up notification for the contest.

This is a great forum and I'm so glad I found it and joined up.

Thanks again,

Swazi

MI
Back