The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone, Leadtrade network here

L

Leadtrade

Hey affFix!

I'm Jon an affiliate manager from Leadtrade, a UK lead gen network - we mainly have our own built/direct Finance CPL deals available to publisher traffic!

So i'm here to engage with affiliates, impart any wisdom i have learnt after doing this for 3 years (mainly email marketing as a traffic source), and of course, still do some learning.

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

thanks, Jon

P.S If anyone wants to reach out my skype is j.jinks_2

Hi and welcome! Definitely listing Resource is must as mentioned above. Looking forward to your posts and updates about your progress.

Wish you the best!

Hey affFix!

Hi @Leadtrade . thanks for joining us. Welcome to the Fix!

I'm Jon an affiliate manager from Leadtrade, a UK lead gen network - we mainly have our own built/direct Finance CPL deals available to publisher traffic!

So i'm here to engage with affiliates, impart any wisdom i have learnt after doing this for 3 years (mainly email marketing as a traffic source), and of course, still do some learning.

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

thanks, Jon

P.S If anyone wants to reach out my skype is j.jinks_2

It's always great to have a new resource for our membership.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back