The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone from rainy England

kimkitch

affiliate
Looking for some rays of sunshine, to stop me from feeling so gloomy.
Have 6 children who are becoming expensive to keep. Need to get my finger out. Looking for some friendly guys to lead the way and show me the light at the end of the tunnel. From what i have seen so far, it looks like i am in the right place.

Regards

Kim

Welcome to 5 Star, Kim.

Thanks for joining us from England.

I hope we will be able to put a little sunshine into your life. This is a very friendly community with helpful members, so I think we should be able to add a least a little light.

We have a lot of information here for you to read that could be helpful to you in your efforts plus you can always ask questions whenever you have any.

Welcome to 5 star! You have come to the right place!

It sounds like a perfect English Day :) 6 children, you are 5 kids short for a football team

Hi Kim,

Thanks for joining 5 Star. I echo what Larry and Jamie said. :)

Start with the stickies in the newbie forum,
then ask more specific questions as they come up.
We're here to help.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome it is much appreciated. I am sure that I am going to enjoy myself on this forum and learn lots of things on my journey.

Welcome Kim

Welcome to 5 Star, you have definitely come to the RIGHT PLACE!!!

This is a great place for info on Affiliate Marketing!!

I LOVE ENGLAND, I LOVE RAIN wish I was there,
I hate the sun and I live in California---how stupid is that? :eek:
We have a HEAT WAVE right now---what else is new? yuck!! :( )

Good luck in all your ventures!!! ;)

Hi Kim

Just joined myself here today and its good to see someone else from england.

Would be good to learn a little more about which areas you intend to market or are currently working on to see if we have anything else in common which could help us both

Let me tell you a bit about what I do.........

I've just registered my new business as of yesterday as only recently have I committed to a program here in the uk which is making a reasonabe profit for me for the last 3 months.

I'm using google adwords + Yahoo PPC campaigns which I'm simply directing straight to the merchants site. The lazy way LOL. But it works :D

Would be great to hear a little more about what you do or have plans for.

Best wishes

banners
Back