The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Every1 & Its Still Raining in England

commission junkie

Hi All
I can confirm its still raining here in England! :)

Been trying to find an affiliate community to join this morning and I stumbled upon you guys.

I've already started by reading a few posts/stickies in the forum ..... Some have been very informative and usefull. So thank you already for some of your tips/ideas. I'll certainly be taking them onboard.

Hopefully I'll be able to add something of use myself and not be too greedy :)

Ive been 'playing around' and researching affiliate marketing for several years now and only until recently decided to finally invest my time and money into a niche market which I happy to say is already proving to be profitable.

I exclusively deal with the UK market so I'm hoping to find a few good contacts through this forum to share ideas and help each other develop our business.

Here's to the next sale !
& Good luck everyone

Welcome to 5 Star, commission junkie.

I am glad you selected us to join and I'm also happy to see that you have already found us to be useful.

We have a lot of members from the UK so I'm sure you will run into many of them here and many of them will also see the posts that you make.

I hope you will be joining in our conversations whenever you can.

Want to trade? It has been snowing here in New York.. not exactly the picture of Spring I had in mind for my Spring break. Welcome to the forums!

MI
Back