The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Eric 42 here, just joined

Eric42

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm a truck driver who is pretty darn tired of driving a truck for a living. My goal is to be out of truck driving by next winter. Truck driving is not the healthiest way of life, it's hard to eat healthy and exercise. Drive a truck for 500 to 600 miles in a day and you don't much feel like exercising after getting pounded by the road for all those miles.

I would like to be home, not out on the road for 3 to 4 months at a time. Learn to cook really well and express my creativity and love for life through great food.

I have a good sense of humor and I love to laugh. I enjoy life and I am very grateful for what I have and try not to think from a point of lack, but of abundance.

Next winter instead of driving a truck, I'd much rather be up on the slopes in Tahoe snowboarding or skiing.

Look forward to getting to know you all and learning and growing.

Who was it who said, don't wish for more money, wish for more skills?

Kind regards,

Eric

Hi everyone, I'm a truck driver who is pretty darn tired of driving a truck for a living. Look forward to getting to know you all and learning and growing.

Hello @Eric42 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

We marketers come from a wide and varied background, the elements that brings many together in this business is a need to change vocations, you are not alone in this.

You are in the right place to learn and grow. This community has loads of helpful professionals helping the new marketer. What you need to focus on is you learning to earn curve.

Here are some initial goals for you to plan:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Hi T J, I am a member of MaxBounty, got accepted about a week ago. Currently I am using Bing ads to promote. I plan on joining 7search as well. I know some people complain about 7search, but I think it could work well if used properly. Just a matter of learning. I am going to learn all I can. I want to learn about Facebook ads, placing banner ads, etc. I don't want to limit myself on knowledge. I know as I learn I can do these things and get a good ROI. My fear before was that doing things like that would cost a fortune, yeah I know, lol. I know now that it's just of matter of learning and that you don't have to spend a fortune, you just have to learn how to do it properly to get a good ROI. I believe it's just a matter of focusing. Yes, I was one of those people who got caught up in shiny object syndrome. Oddly enough when you become focused, the correct people and opportunities come into your life experience. I'm actually amazed at how my whole thought process has changed. Once my thoughts were of problems, now my thought are of solutions.

Hi T J, I am a member of MaxBounty, got accepted about a week ago.

Congrats, great network!

Currently I am using Bing ads to promote. I plan on joining 7search as well. I know some people complain about 7search, but I think it could work well if used properly. Just a matter of learning. I am going to learn all I can.

People complain about every traffic sourced. Some people learn to harness each of them (one at a time), others give up before they figure them out and then complain they don't produce.

I want to learn about Facebook ads, placing banner ads, etc. I don't want to limit myself on knowledge. I know as I learn I can do these things and get a good ROI.

Learn one at a time or you will be swamped with more than you can handle which usually leads to being discouraged. Conquer on traffic source at a time until you master them.

My fear before was that doing things like that would cost a fortune, yeah I know, lol. I know now that it's just of matter of learning and that you don't have to spend a fortune, you just have to learn how to do it properly to get a good ROI. I believe it's just a matter of focusing. Yes, I was one of those people who got caught up in shiny object syndrome. Oddly enough when you become focused, the correct people and opportunities come into your life experience. I'm actually amazed at how my whole thought process has changed. Once my thoughts were of problems, now my thought are of solutions.

Sounds like you are getting a handle on things.

Select a Tracker
Select a Traffic Source
Select a Vertical

Master one at a time!

You are tn your way!

T J

Hi everyone, I'm a truck driver who is pretty darn tired of driving a truck for a living. My goal is to be out of truck driving by next winter. Truck driving is not the healthiest way of life, it's hard to eat healthy and exercise. Drive a truck for 500 to 600 miles in a day and you don't much feel like exercising after getting pounded by the road for all those miles.

I would like to be home, not out on the road for 3 to 4 months at a time. Learn to cook really well and express my creativity and love for life through great food.

I have a good sense of humor and I love to laugh. I enjoy life and I am very grateful for what I have and try not to think from a point of lack, but of abundance.

Next winter instead of driving a truck, I'd much rather be up on the slopes in Tahoe snowboarding or skiing.

Look forward to getting to know you all and learning and growing.

Who was it who said, don't wish for more money, wish for more skills?

Kind regards,

Eric

Hey Eric!

I'm new here as well and pretty stoked to be here. Sounds like we are pretty much in the same boat and same stage of the learning process. I just got approved by Maxbounty and the only experience I have thus far is Bing Ad's with clickbank. Now that I am approved by Maxbounty, I'm looking to take what I know and put it to use with Maxbounty.

I too work a day job I am dang tired of. I troubleshoot software and computers when all I want to be troubleshooting is ROI's!

Welcome aboard, lets dig into this thing and make it happen! Good luck mate!

What's up Eric!

Glad to see you here at AffiliateFix! Wish you the best in your journey to get off the road!!!

banners
Back