The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, All

alinajohnmike

Alina johnmikeis a renowned writer and blogger. She is also a contributor at various famous blogs such as Forbes, huffingtonpost etc. She has a passion for learning and writing which has helped him achieve various goals in life. She is currently working as a script and strategy head at Corp Writing where he manages a team of people to produce exceptional content and scripts.

Alina johnmikeis a renowned writer and blogger. She is also a contributor at various famous blogs such as Forbes, huffingtonpost etc. She has a passion for learning and writing which has helped him achieve various goals in life. She is currently working as a script and strategy head at Corp Writing where he manages a team of people to produce exceptional content and scripts.

I don't see any of this as true. You are writing in the third person and your spelling and grammar are terrible. Your other posts ask about how to write copy. If you were a contributor to Forbes and Huffington Post then show us some of your articles.

@alinajohnmike - an introduction isn't a bio, really. First person voice, conversational tone, a few details about yourself and your goals, stuff like that would be very appropriate here.

I see CW has a page on Fundacity. Also, Crunchbase has your pic and lists you as a Top Contributor. After just a bit of research, it's super easy to figure out that CW is your company. That would also be a good thing to mention in an introduction.

We're a family here, so we enjoy getting to know our members. It would be great if you helped us do that by talking to us. :)

Anyway, enjoy the forums!

I don't see any of this as true. You are writing in the third person and your spelling and grammar are terrible. Your other posts ask about how to write copy. If you were a contributor to Forbes and Huffington Post then show us some of your articles.

I found it interesting that she became a he in the last sentence. :D

Seriously though, she graduated from business school,and is a female startup among other things. I found some info available with just a bit of research. However, she also asked in the DP forums what the difference is between writing content and copywriting.

I'm quite sure that editors for the Huffington Post have better grammar (and basic skills in first v third person speech) than this introduction does.
Welcome to the forum though! Start with a truthful intro, and let's get to know each other!
-Zach

banners
Back