The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi all!

For the moment no. The only type of promotion is google ranking with content locker. These days i want to study more cases and turorials here and start my on campaigns

Hello Serfim. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I'm here for 2 days only and i have already started to love this community and to check the forum from hour to hour :D . I saw here kind people who offers a helping hand with a lot of tutorials and tips . I hope that in the future i will also find good tips and will create topics with a lot of helpful things. I'm glad that i'm here!

I've just arrived on this forum, i have little experience on cpa world but, there's always room for improvement. Hope to help each other and grow up together. Thanks! :)

Hi @Serfim and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you decided what your next adventure will be? The marketing type, verticals, etc.?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @Serfim , welcome to affiliatefix. I am little late to say 'hi' but i guess time is really not essential to welcome, is it not ?? :).

If you look through the eyes of true passion than i guess decision is a cake walk.

At the end of the tunnel its not how many choices you missed its what you have done with the selected. Because every choice gives the exact same opportunity and really shines with true believe of once passion.

Best Wishes.

Hello @T J Tutor :) . There are too many choises and like always it's very hard to take a decision on which way to go directly

Make a plan by making one decision at a time and putting the decisions in your plan. Then follow your plan! This is how it's done by all of us with every project large or small. Don't try to figure out all of your decisions at once by letting them swim around in your head. You have to read and research, make a decision, then write that decision down in your plan!

BTW, where you start is not where you will end up. Your first foray into marketing is about getting you to understand the business and the tools.

I've just arrived on this forum, i have little experience on cpa world but, there's always room for improvement. Hope to help each other and grow up together. Thanks! :)
Hi! I'm new here as well and am seeking to build my network and meet new friends and learn lots of new things!

banners
Back