The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi All!

Winifred

affiliate
I'm excited about all the activity I see in this forum.
I have been banging around the Internet for a few years and even tried MLM--without much (any) success - so have decided that affiliate marketing is the way I want to go. I will be asking tons of questions because what I've been doing so far hasn't been too successful.
I agree with one of the other newbies here that finding a good niche is not as easy as it sounds. All the gurus say to find a good niche and then leave you hanging with the how -- soooo you can expect me to really dig into the brains of any here who are willing to help.
Looking forward to finding some great new friends here!

Hi Winifred,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm glad we got things worked out so you could post.

I agree finding a GOOD niche is hard but we have lots of info that can help you. Scan some
of the stickies in the newbie forum - read the keyword and niche research tips in this thread:
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...829-best-5-star-tips-how-posts.html#post36245 - then head over to our niche marketing forum.
I think you'll find a lot of valuable info that will help you on your niche finding journey!

Welcome to 5 Star, Winifred.

You have selected the right place to help get you going in the right direction.

Linda told you about the great information you can read that will be a big help to you.

When it comes time for you to ask questions you will find that our members are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. You can expect to get answers to the questions that you ask.

Members aren't allowed to do any self promotion in their posts or answers, so they won't be saying anything for their own personal advantage.

Read as much as you can and ask as many questions as you want. We are here to help you.

MI
Back