propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by K.Hoogje, Apr 23, 2015.

1. K.Hoogje

K.Hoogje Affiliate affiliate

Hi people,

My name is Kevin, living in the Netherlands. I am currently an full-time IT-Support Engineer at a offshore company, its ok i like my job :). This year i started to learn domaining (still learning off course:p) few weeks ago i made my first success sale, bought expired domain for $12 and sold it for $100 yeah it is not much but i realized that i made some profit. I had some websites running with affiliate links (Clickbank, Infolinks, adwords) but never got much in to it.
    Until i saw this forum and did some more research.

Anyway nice to meet you all! ;)

T J Tutor and K like this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hey there @K.Hoogje , welcome the AffiliateFix! It's awesome that you have joined us. I've always wanted to visit that part of the world. One of these days I'll get there.

It's great to have a level of stability when entering this industry. I was in software development and Real Estate when i got my online career started up.

Looks like you got your feet wet. Now, it's time to dive in head first.

Do you have a plan for a more well defined entry into this business?

Here are a few recommendations I offer up to Newbies. I am sure some of this you know.

Every business needs a plan, a schedule for research, learning, and execution as well as a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of goals I always share with Newbies:

1. Get a VPS
    2. Select a vertical
    3. Select a tracker
    4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
    5. Select a traffic source
    6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
    7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
    8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

[​IMG]

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

3. K.Hoogje

K.Hoogje Affiliate affiliate

Thank you! @tjtutor . A great benefit of my work is that i spend like 5 hours everyday learning and researching affiliate marketing. I really want to grow up and learn everything, like i do with domaining. This evening i am going to join the "Dojo"

T J Tutor and K like this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed