The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all , I'm here for you all

Guru Sam

affiliate
I'm Guru Sam , I'm in affiliate business 2 years ago , i tried Apps reskinning, i created Marketing Softwares , now i'm starting my Drop-shipping business , any question i'm open to answer it , Knowledge trading is my goal

Last edited:
my answer is , i found a huge opportunity to scale up in Drop-shipping business joint venturing with a great partner who can manage various goods payable after 90 days , it's a sort of sell now pay later , i hope i can manage that opportunity and scale my business up faster to grow a sustainable business working forever :)

I'm Guru Sam , from Egypt , I own Spider Web Solutions company , I'm in affiliate business 2 years ago , i have my Apps running , i have my own Marketing Softwares i created , also i'm starting my Drop-shipping business Soon , any question i'm open to answer it , Knowledge trading is my goal

Hello @Guru Sam and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I see you put your application in to become an approved resource in our community. Wait until you are approved to start soliciting members in any way.

Also, there some policies for you to follow once you have your official listing approved. They are as follows.

When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network or business related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, or our PM System (no soliciting through PM's).

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

i just talked about myself , never knew that is not ok , sorry for that , i've edited it anyway , i can remove any part of it , just tell me what to remove , i don't see any mention to my website in the quoted text .

Last edited:
Hi, @Guru Sam , welcome aboard! :)

Knowledge trading is a great goal and what we're all about that here. Anytime you need help or have questions, just start a thread and ask. Someone will answer.

Last edited:
banners
Back