The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi all from snowy canada

sandi

affiliate
Just a quick hello I am dying to grab a coffee and have a look around :)

I hope everyone is keeping warm, we just had a major snow storm so the best place to be is snuggled up here and meeting new people :)

I look forward to meeting you all. :D

Welcome to 5 Star, sandi.

I just had some milk and a couple of fried Spam sandwiches.

We have been having some freezing rain. That is something which can always make walking and driving a very interesting experience.

This is a friendly community so you should have no problem meeting people.

I hope you will look around and see how much information we have here for you to read and benefit from.

The best way to meet people is by participating in our discussions.

Thanks for joining.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I think we had about a foot of snow and there is more to come this weekend :)

Fried spam sandwiches! I thought you must be a Brit but I see you are from the USA. I haven't had Spam in years ( old Brit here ;) )

Yes, I'm from the United States. I was born here and have lived here all my life.

If you stay around here for a while you will see some of the many other interesting foods that I like. They do get mentioned at times.

I see you have made a few posts since you introduced yourself. I think you will like it here, so you probably will be around for a good while.

Hi Sandi,

Welcome to 5 Star. Good to have you with us.

Glad you already started to jump into some discussions & are making yourself at home!

Hello back to you from snowy Michigan. We just had our second major snow storm today within two weeks. We are suppose to get another one tomorrow night.

Thanks SJS,

Thankfully we didn't get much snow the last storm, just about an inch but the surrounding areas got loads.. this is our first major storm, and as you say more in the offing!

It does make it more 'Christmassy' though :D

banners
Back