The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi AffiliateFix Forum

Hi @Doom8
Nice to see you around. Spain is amazing country (wish we were situated there). And knowing Spanish is great benefit.

Please feel free to ask any question. And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!

¡Bienvenidos!
btw, hablamos español en Leadbit, soporte técnico, plataforma... todo en español :)

Bienvenido @Doom8 ¿por donde andas en España? ... Kimia está centralizada en Madrid pero tenemos oficinas en Barcelona tb (bueno y en otras partes del mundo, pero hablando localmente jajajaja) ...

Me encanta encontrarme con Españoles "por el mundo marketing" xD

So, to continue in the forums official language, its great to have you onboard, if you are interested in performance marketing, happy to help, if not just PM me anyways and Ill try to support you with what ample industry we have in Kimia!

( ... and ofcourse if you are close to one of our offices, just let me know ;) )

Have a great week! :D

Hi, I'm from Spain and I'm glad I found this great forum, I hope to learn a lot and help in any way possible.sorry for my English

thanks

Hi @Doom8 , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

What areas of affiliate marketing have you some experience?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

MI
Back