The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, Affiliate / Blogger / Entrepreneur here

sxyshandy

affiliate
Hi everyone!
I'm Marie. Based in Manila, currently traveling and will be at ASW this January. I've been doing affiliate marketing since 2014. Been in web development SEM consulting, project management, building and marketing websites for myself and for clients. I run social PPC and work primarily with health offers.
I'd be happy to contribute about building website, data analysis, CRO or project management as those have always been my favorites. Constantly learning about this wonderful industry that lets me manage my own time and work with the web! I love anything web, I always say, I built my first webpage when I was 12!

Wow, impressive bio, I am sure you are good at this, can you suggest us few tips about PPC?

Oh, welcome to AffiliateFix

Regards
IndeXer

Hi everyone!
I'm Marie. Based in Manila, currently traveling and will be at ASW this January. I've been doing affiliate marketing since 2014. Been in web development SEM consulting, project management, building and marketing websites for myself and for clients. I run social PPC and work primarily with health offers.
I'd be happy to contribute about building website, data analysis, CRO or project management as those have always been my favorites. Constantly learning about this wonderful industry that lets me manage my own time and work with the web! I love anything web, I always say, I built my first webpage when I was 12!
Hi Marie. Happy new year and am hoping that you are having a good 2016. I am an affiliate marketer and also a web developer. Just like you, I have great passion in web development and I consider it as my favorite. I would like you to share the tips that will help me monetize my skills more and more. Are there some niche that are so marketable that I can focus on as a web developer. Kindly share for i will be glad to take my skills to the next level.

Hi everyone! I'm Marie. Based in Manila, currently traveling and will be at ASW this January.

Hi @sxyshandy , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been doing affiliate marketing since 2014. Been in web development SEM consulting, project management, building and marketing websites for myself and for clients. I run social PPC and work primarily with health offers.

Loads of wisdom to share with us from your experiences. I am sure you will also find an abundance of actionable information here to improve and grow your business.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

MI
Back