The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey.)

alexqeen

affiliate
Well, this forum makes me create this thread, so I guess i need to introduce myself a little bit. =) My name is Alexander, I'm from Russia and i'm trying to reach some results in IM and hope this forum will help me with that. Thank you.

p.s. BTW, sry for my poor English. I need more practice.

Well, this forum makes me create this thread, so I guess i need to introduce myself a little bit. =) My name is Alexander, I'm from Russia and i'm trying to reach some results in IM and hope this forum will help me with that. Thank you.

p.s. BTW, sry for my poor English. I need more practice.

Hi @alexqeen , great to have you with us here. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your English is pretty good, no complaints!

When you say you are "trying to get some results", does this mean you have started with some promotions already, or are you preparing to get started and in the very first steps of learning?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hi @alexqeen , great to have you with us here. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Your English is pretty good, no complaints!

When you say you are "trying to get some results", does this mean you have started with some promotions already, or are you preparing to get started and in the very first steps of learning?

Check out the Dojo as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Yes, most likely I'm prepraing to get started.. About Dojo, unfortunately I don' have investments for this right now, but thank you anyway. May be later I'll join Dojo.)

Yes, most likely I'm prepraing to get started.. About Dojo, unfortunately I don' have investments for this right now, but thank you anyway. May be later I'll join Dojo.)

Are you saying you do not have a budget to get your business started?

Are you saying you do not have a budget to get your business started?

Yes, that's what I mean..I suppose this could be a problem.. but I saw some niche method(cpateacher) about facebook groups and how I can earn using this method..So may be I'll try it

MI
Back