The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there!

v_manx

affiliate
Hello everyone! I am 17 and I currently make around $600 a day with CPA Marketing. I joined here because I am always looking to broaden my range of knowledge and interact with other like-minded individuals. Lots of people tell me that I am ahead of my age, and off to a headstart in life. Currently my long-term goal is to make $1,000,000 a month, short-term is to make $100,000 a month and mid-term is $350,000. I already know exactly how to achieve this, I am just trying to build up as much financial backup as I possibly can before diving into the world of CPM and PPC. Looking forward to meeting everyone and gaining some information! :D

Welcome to the Fix - I'd love to see a case study about your findings and earnings?

I'm actually working on one within the next 2 months, I just haven't gotten around to having the time due to school and such.

Hey! Welcome! That`s awesome ;) 17 years old and making 600$ daily?
Yeah,that`s 21st century and all of smart high tech kids:D

Hello everyone! I am 17 and I currently make around $600 a day with CPA Marketing. I joined here because I am always looking to broaden my range of knowledge and interact with other like-minded individuals. Lots of people tell me that I am ahead of my age, and off to a headstart in life. Currently my long-term goal is to make $1,000,000 a month, short-term is to make $100,000 a month and mid-term is $350,000. I already know exactly how to achieve this, I am just trying to build up as much financial backup as I possibly can before diving into the world of CPM and PPC. Looking forward to meeting everyone and gaining some information! :D

Ok I think I just found my mentor!!! =)
Do you mentor? Could I become your student? I don't have a mentor yet ^^

banners
Back