The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there guys :)

dedok3000

affiliate
My name is Daniel and I've been into the internet marketing stuff for 7+ yrs for now. I'm really excited to start learning more tricks to earn extra ca$h with this forum.

A special thanks to the owner for this polished design, I really like the prefix pics ;)

Welcome to the fix @dedok3000 ;)

Soon a moderator will post the best way to make your first steps in this forum.

... and if you give us a bit more info about what your working on, in terms of business models, traffic types and verticals etc The rest of the colleagues will also send you recommendations.

Kimia is celebrating 10 years in mobile marketing, so you have probably seen us around in your 7 years :) If you havent! Do let me know, happy to look at possible business synergies ;) : Official - Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

@dedok3000 - hello and welcome to AFix!

I can feel how excited you are by reading your post. It always puts a smile on my face because I believe that go-getum pushes people toward success.

If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know. We're here to help you. :)

My name is Daniel and I've been into the internet marketing stuff for 7+ yrs for now. I'm really excited to start learning more tricks to earn extra ca$h with this forum.

A special thanks to the owner for this polished design, I really like the prefix pics ;)

Hey Daniel

I am sure you are going to have a good time here, good luck and welcome to affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

My name is Daniel and I've been into the internet marketing stuff for 7+ yrs for now.

It's great to have you join us @dedok3000 . Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm really excited to start learning more tricks to earn extra ca$h with this forum.

I expect you have a lot of wisdom to contribute.

We have some top level marketers that most certainly help you sharpen your skills.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back