propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by theta98, Aug 5, 2013.

1. theta98

theta98 Affiliate affiliate

I'm Luc. I started with affiliate marketing when I was around 14. I mostly sold banner ads on my sites and made around $1000. As you can imagine as a middle school student a lot of my friends envied me and thought I was a genius. I have been very unsuccessful at times though and really don't consider myself to be much of an earner but I am focused now. I ended my Minecraft hosting business and started promoting a PeerFly offer on a niche website I'm building up. I have been steadily backlinking the site for a few weeks now and I'm about to break the first page in Google and make some bank.

I figure that's enough for my intro so I look forward to making discussion with you guys and I will probably be offering my cloud webhosting service in the marketplace soon. See you around.

2. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

that sounds great Luc. I know you will have the determination to keep going. Everything builds on itself. It is all a process and there is no real finish line. I like how you have been focusing on some niche sites. I would always recommend coming up with your own content or putting a different spin on things.

3. theta98

theta98 Affiliate affiliate

Yeah I am focusing on one project at a time. I have seen myself waste months managing a bunch of projects barely doing anything for each but putting a huge amount of time into them as a whole and not getting results. I'm trying to make this niche site a complete resource for my niche and have every page convert with call to actions.

4. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

The best thing you can do ;)

Welcome to the Fix, Luc !!

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix man!

6. mattyboy

mattyboy Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to CPAFix Luc!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed