The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey Guys

theta98

affiliate
I'm Luc. I started with affiliate marketing when I was around 14. I mostly sold banner ads on my sites and made around $1000. As you can imagine as a middle school student a lot of my friends envied me and thought I was a genius. I have been very unsuccessful at times though and really don't consider myself to be much of an earner but I am focused now. I ended my Minecraft hosting business and started promoting a PeerFly offer on a niche website I'm building up. I have been steadily backlinking the site for a few weeks now and I'm about to break the first page in Google and make some bank.

I figure that's enough for my intro so I look forward to making discussion with you guys and I will probably be offering my cloud webhosting service in the marketplace soon. See you around.

that sounds great Luc. I know you will have the determination to keep going. Everything builds on itself. It is all a process and there is no real finish line. I like how you have been focusing on some niche sites. I would always recommend coming up with your own content or putting a different spin on things.

that sounds great Luc. I know you will have the determination to keep going. Everything builds on itself. It is all a process and there is no real finish line. I like how you have been focusing on some niche sites. I would always recommend coming up with your own content or putting a different spin on things.

Yeah I am focusing on one project at a time. I have seen myself waste months managing a bunch of projects barely doing anything for each but putting a huge amount of time into them as a whole and not getting results. I'm trying to make this niche site a complete resource for my niche and have every page convert with call to actions.

banners
Back