The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey, guys! Skype groups! Are they effective ?!?

Click Forward

affiliate
I have noticed that a great number of forum users create Skype - groups and invite people to join it! I wonder what is the aim of them?!?
We have come here to share our experience. I think that affiliatefix is one of the most comfortable ways to do this, because
forum doesn't send you notifications which irritates you during your work
pokey.gif
in comparison with Skype

Maybe, I'm not right. I want to get to know your point of view...
Have you ever used it? What was your aim? Maybe it could be useful for AM. .. whatever! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Please invite me to any skype/telegram groups.

They are very useful due to fast response and quick help users may get.

I have noticed that a great number of forum users create Skype - groups and invite people to join it! I wonder what is the aim of them?!?
We have come here to share our experience. I think that BlackHatWorld is one of the most comfortable ways to do this, because
forum doesn't send you notifications which irritates you during your work
pokey.gif
in comparison with Skype

Maybe, I'm not right. I want to get to know your point of view...
Have you ever used it? What was your aim? Maybe it could be useful for AM. .. whatever! Thanks in advance!
people do create the groups with different motives and goals. They may be a group of workmates who want to make communication easier especially on matters to to with the work. In so, they find skype groups as the best options. The others however can use the groups to get a targeted members who will be used to generate traffic or exchange ideas on a particular thing. I do feel that it is a good way to have the target groups based on the regions and do proper marketing.

people do create the groups with different motives and goals. They may be a group of workmates who want to make communication easier especially on matters to to with the work. In so, they find skype groups as the best options. The others however can use the groups to get a targeted members who will be used to generate traffic or exchange ideas on a particular thing. I do feel that it is a good way to have the target groups based on the regions and do proper marketing.
Thank you for your response! I think that I should create one ;)

Strategy.

Being part of a small active group that test different advertising network with the same niche with different keyword, helps find the network that works well for a group of offers.

Also when good spots are found, the members of the group can increase the bid to the point it is no longer profitable for anyone but they do so in turn. When the competition is out, then lower the bid and take turn to cash in on the offers.

Also, trying different method with Facebook, instagram and other free traffic source does help finding and fine-tuning methods.

Finally there is the helping each others. One could focus on SEO, another on copyrighting, another on designing landing page. Each expert find the flaws or give advices. And of course for proofreading having more than one set of eyes can help a lot.

Stuff like that.

Good teamwork can go a long way.

Never been part of such a group but in the futur, this will be my approach.

Strategy.

Being part of a small active group that test different advertising network with the same niche with different keyword, helps find the network that works well for a group of offers.

Also when good spots are found, the members of the group can increase the bid to the point it is no longer profitable for anyone but they do so in turn. When the competition is out, then lower the bid and take turn to cash in on the offers.

Also, trying different method with Facebook, instagram and other free traffic source does help finding and fine-tuning methods.

Finally there is the helping each others. One could focus on SEO, another on copyrighting, another on designing landing page. Each expert find the flaws or give advices. And of course for proofreading having more than one set of eyes can help a lot.

Stuff like that.

Good teamwork can go a long way.

Never been part of such a group but in the futur, this will be my approach.

Are you a member of any cool chats? :)

Are you a member of any cool chats? :)

Sadly no not at the moment. But one day I will be.

I distrust people a lot nowadays. To many disappointments online and offline.

Pick the right team and share information with them. It will help. Asking on forums is one thing and being part of an active skype group is another. With forums you reach out to a lot of people but it takes time to get answers and you can get stuck with rehash information.

Also getting a kickass answer on a forum can be useful to you AND to your competitors. So it is a bit of a double edge sword when you need money for basic necessities.

With an active skype group you can do tests, brainstorm together and so on. It is more active and the information you gather as a group can be beneficial to the group and limit greatly the competition. You can also get information faster as well.

banners
Back