The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey guys, I'm new!

Xenoix

affiliate
Like day 1 kind of new, lol. I look forward to trying a bunch of stuff and failing a lot working towards that win. I've never done affiliate before, but I've had some experience working as an ad buyer doing arbitrage. Hope to meet a lot of you and learn a lot while I'm here. Thanks for reading!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Xenoix !

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

hey @Xenoix ; welcome to affiliatefix. Good to have you here.

Success or Failure is a result which is obvious, but whats important is to have enough knowledge to choose between Good and Bad problem ..

Best wishes for your choice.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Xenoix !

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)
I really appreciate that! I think I'm going to like it here. :D

enough knowledge to choose between Good and Bad problem
Great insight... I'll have to make sure I'm vigilant.

Like day 1 kind of new, lol. I look forward to trying a bunch of stuff and failing a lot working towards that win. I've never done affiliate before, but I've had some experience working as an ad buyer doing arbitrage. Hope to meet a lot of you and learn a lot while I'm here. Thanks for reading!
Good luck around buddy!

Hi Xenoix, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

MI
Back