The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everybody. I'm new.

Shadowkahn1234

affiliate
Hay folks,
Call me Ron. I'm an affiliate marketer. I'm also a Grandaddy as of April 14, 2008. I love music. Listening to it and making it. I play the trumpet. Jazz anyone? I'm also a 25 year veteran of the weightlifting scene. I suppose that might make me a little crazy, huh?
I really hope to get a lot of good info on affiliate marketing here and maybe help out some every now and them.
In the mean time,
Have a great day!!:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Ron.

We do have some members who are into music and some who are musicians. We even have some jazz musicians among our membership.

You will get lots of good information on affiliate marketing here. We have tons of information for you to read, plus we have some very helpful members. You can ask questions whenever you might have any.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Ron,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you could join us and thanks for the colorful intro. We look forward to having you around and hope you have time to jump into some conversations whenever you get a chance.

RE:Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly!

Hey Linda,
Sorry it tool so long to respond. Been kinda busy. I certainly will join in on conversations as time allows. It's great to be here!
Have a great day!!:)

banners
Back