The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Here's Why The Cryptocurrency Market Is Not Too Spooked About Google's ICO Ad Ban

emily bizprofits

Affiliate
Affiliate Manager
BizProfits
Ads will be forbidden, but search results will not be banned so this will just lead to a bigger role for search-engine optimization promotion techniques and make marketplace platforms more important players.
In other words, Google's ban isn't the end of the serious ICO. At least not this year. The not-so-serious ICO, in theory, will fall by the wayside.
You can easily assume the big ICO whales spend between $200 and $250 thousand for Google advertising. Google was their number one priority once Facebook left the scene and prices in banner-exchange networks went through the roof.
Where will it go now? Nobody really knows, but the big ICO houses that round up new players and try to groom them for market see this as a potential windfall as it allows them to sell themselves as would-be warehouses, or virtual incubators, for best-in-class crypto-funded companies.

I'll be the first to admit that I know basically nothing about crypto. However, what @KingScore365 said in this thread sounded like it would be alarming news to CPA marketers pushing any binary, crypto, etc. offers/programs.

However, in that thread, KingScore365 posted that if you can get certified by Google, you can still advertise. That likely lets out affiliates, which I assume is what they're trying to do.

Sigh. Google takes another step towards ruling the world.

Maybe the ICO offers wont get any traffic soon, But make money or business opportunity offers that are related to cryptocurrencies will still be popular and could make a lot of money for publisher that know how to promote them on FB and Google.
There are ways you know...

banners
Back