The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hemp CBD Distributors Looking for Affiliates

CBDeeZ

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Leafy Drops
We are a veteran owned CBD distribution company focused on providing organic vegan health and mind wellness products to our customers.

After having endured such stressful military experience both physically and mentally, we found hope in CBD. Being diagnosed with major depression, slight ptsd, and bi-polar mood disorder, I myself thought all hope was lost. I came across a former vet who eventually introduced me to this wonderful compound and my life changed forever for the better!

Any means necessary to expand the health and wellness to all.;):)

* Some content removed by mod *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Thanks for joining AffiliateFix!

Please note that we are a community, not a classified ads site or billboard. We would love for you to post a real introduction, rather than a self-promoting advert. Only vetted and verified vendors are allowed to promote, recruit or solicit in our forums.

If you have questions, or need help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

NeverGiveUp / Moderator

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, as @NeverGiveUp said, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have ALL of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 103,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back