The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with Socal Media Marketing..?

caonline

affiliate
Hello, fellow forum-members!

I've been conducting research into how best to integrate my website (Collection Agencies Online) with Social Media & Social Marketing. Any helpful tips/ideas/pointers?

The site is an informative, resource-site relating to commercial debt collection and business-to-business debt collections. In addition to the resources, it also provides free debt collections quotes.

Are there Social Media tools that I can use to connect with a broader audience?

For Twitter, Hootsuite is a must-have tool, IMO. It allows you to set up multiple accounts, including Facebook, Fan Pages, LinkedIn and Foursquare, create and follow lists, plus many other useful things. It's web-based, so you have it available anywhere you have a connection.

Other than your web site, I recommend creating a blog (if you don't already have one) and get a newsletter started for your visitors to opt-in to. Getting opt-in email addresses is like gold. Blogs get more immediate organic search engine attention because the content tends to be more fluid.

Create a Fan Page on Facebook and begin collecting Fans (or "Likers." Ew!), all of which ultimately directs them to your web site and blog.

If you want to attract JV partners and business-to-business people, create a good profile on LinkedIn.

Right out of the shoot, those are the places I would start.

Remember when you are creating your facebook fan page, you set it up as a business fan page.

On facebook's main page look underneath the green sign up button and you will see this small link

Create a Page for a celebrity, band or business.

Make sure you use that to create your fan page and not the regular signup

For Twitter, Hootsuite is a must-have tool, IMO. It allows you to set up multiple accounts, including Facebook, Fan Pages, LinkedIn and Foursquare, create and follow lists, plus many other useful things. It's web-based, so you have it available anywhere you have a connection.

I generally use TweetDeck or the web based version of Twitter, but I think I will try HootSuite to see how it compares.

TweetDeck is good, but I can't use it on my laptop.

It has Vista on it and for some reason Adobe Air and my OS like to fight with each other. That was the reason I tried HootSuite in the first place.

I've not looked back ;)

Social Media Marketing for business.

Your websites sounds like it it quite formal and business focused. Therefore, I would recommend Linked In as a highly valuable social media tool. You can use their search facility to locate relevant people and businesses. You could also create a debt collection group where people can communicate discuss related topics?

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Joyce.

Remember when you are creating your facebook fan page, you set it up as a business fan page.

On facebook's main page look underneath the green sign up button and you will see this small link

Create a Page for a celebrity, band or business.

Make sure you use that to create your fan page and not the regular signup

I didn't know there was a business fan page.

Thanks for sharing

banners
Back