The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with marketing

Dom77

affiliate
Hi,

I have recently started my own driving instructing school and am looking for some advice on marketing my business, my forward plan for the business is to maximize sales in my covering area, i have already posted adverts in local business guides, business cards, golden pages web site, flyers in shops, local radio and word of mouth, im just looking if there is anything else i can do to improve sales and bring in more business without spending too much money, altogether i have spent in the excess of 4500 euro with a minimum return of sales, im just wondering if there is anybody out there with higher knowledge of marketing who can give me some advice with maximising sales in my area of covering...

Many Thanks

Hi Dom and thanks for the post. However, I'm not sure that you are in the right forum if I am reading your question right. This is a forum for Affiliate and Internet Marketing. If you are wondering about how to market a website that caters to your driving school then we're good to go...:) Do you have your own web presence that you use to market your services? If not, then I would start there. Let us know what you have online or what you would like to have online and we can work from there. Take care and all the best.

Hi Dom77,

Sounds like you have a web site. Have you tried to market it and use it as a sales vehicle? You can submit it to local directories and optimize the site for "your city driving school" type keywords so people searching for what you offer can find you.

Most of us here are mainly into web marketing like above. I didn't go into much detail because you asked more questions about offline marketing. If any of the above sounds of interest, ask some more questions and we can answer or point you to some good resources.

Re: Marketing

Well, it sounds like you are utilizing many resources avaialble. The one thing I didn't see on your list was online exposure. That's definitely a plus.

Also, think about locations or other websites that people visit that would need that kind of service. Another thing to consider is how much demand is there for that product or service. If you are not finding too much response maybe you can expand into other area.

answers

Here are some of the best ways to market your site online:

Social Bookmark and News Sites - MUST HAVE!!!
Article Marketing
Directory Submission
US Free Ads
Blog Comments - Works and Works GREAT!! (relevant blogs)
Relevant Forum Posting with sig link
Build a Squidoo lens to promote your stuff (links are do-follow on the lens)

Build a website promoting your business if you don't already have one
Drive traffic to your website targetting local internet traffic. Use free business classifieds and local web directories.

MI
Back