The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

help with landing page

juice888

affiliate
I'm a newbie in marketing mobile. Since I don't want to invest in buying hosting, can I use blogspot as landing page?
if yes is there any disadvantages of doing this?

I'm a newbie in marketing mobile. Since I don't want to invest in buying hosting, can I use blogspot as landing page?
if yes is there any disadvantages of doing this?

Hello @juice888 and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Using a service such as BlogSpot is not recommended for mobile marketing traffic.

Mobile traffic is high volume and for this you need to have your landers on a personal server. There are some trackers like AdsBridge that host landers that you build in there platform. In the end, you need a tracker, a server, and a couple of traffic sources minimum.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)

hello Tjtutor,

I have them all as what you have mentioned above but
as a Newbie, I'm still trying how to set the VPS with a landing page
which has Css, Images and html files. Can you help me where I can
get the procedures? Thanks...

Without seeing your set up, traditionally your primary domain will populate the primary folder in the "public_html" folder. Then, through your control panel you can add additional domains and assign them a new folder inside the "public_html" folder.

So, let's say you have a primary domain named "domain1", and you have an additional domain, "domain2" that you want to use for a lander. Open up your "ftp" program and negotiate to your folder labeled "domain2" and upload through the "ftp" all of your files for the lander. Then open your browser and negotiate to that domain and you should see your lander.

I do not recommend using your primary domain for the server as a marketing domain. In my opinion, one should always use add-on domains for landers and marketing sites. There are some exceptions, but for a Newbie, this is the policy I recommend.

banners
Back