The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with landing page and affiliate marketing

Cherry Maslen

affiliate
Hello guys I want to get into affiliate marketing I'm really new and I have a site already that has prank and funny videos on it which auto updates itself and auto posts to social media now I want to open a landing page for an affiliate marketing campaign.

I'm thinking make money online, financial or loans or something.

So I just wanted to know what the best type of landing page to make. I see some with fields for name email etc. Is this just for lead generation? That goes into a database and you sell to some company? Or does it integrate with the company your promoting own site like a api or something?

Also for a make money online campaign which is the best affiliate program to join? Is this classed as CPA (click per action)

Thanks

For prank / funny video type of site...then lead generation and free trial affiliate offers in niches such as gaming, dating, diet, sweepstakes, and financial are few good ones in which you could rotate out banners on your site with an ad server or banner rotator script. There are many great affiliate networks out there such as our network :) for example, along with CPABeyond, Peerfly, and Maxbounty to name a few. Also CPA stands for Cost Per Action.

banners
Back