The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with instagram

Opp

affiliate
So I stated with instagram the other week but. Im having very little sucess. I gained about 3.6k followers each of my pics got about 100 likes but I only got two hundred something clicks and 13 conversions is this normal.what am I doing wrong any help would be appreciated

13 conversions/100 clicks = 15% CR
that's more then just normal conversion rate.

don't measure success by followers or likes. I am reading hundreds FB pages, I like quite many of them. But this doesn't mean that I'll do something like clicking on promopage.
Do pay attention to number of clicks. To increase the number of them, try making A/B test, or play with creatives.
Also clean up your base from bot users.

So I stated with instagram the other week but. Im having very little sucess. I gained about 3.6k followers each of my pics got about 100 likes but I only got two hundred something clicks and 13 conversions is this normal.what am I doing wrong any help would be appreciated
Hi Opp. Welcome to Instagram marketing. I am just wondering why you think you are making mistake or doing something wrong in relation to marketing. You just joined the platform recently and from what you are saying, I can confidently say that you are moving in the right direction. I know you may not be there but you are on the right path. Do not stop doing what you are doing for greater results. Getting more than 100 likes on a pic is not something small, I am sure your likes will grow.

haha yeah it is alot of accounts making them manual to :) I use followliker with the accounts and it works great with no bans. You need aged pva accounts to do this and you will not get ban as fast. Its a waste of time to try this on fresh accounts they will get mass ban :(

MI
Back