propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help with Decisive & Peerfly

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by DeMiThA, Mar 24, 2015.

1. DeMiThA

DeMiThA Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys, i want to place the decisive tracking pixel on the peerfly offer,but i got this error when i try to do it (This offer does not support the ability for you to place your own pixel. You will need to setup a post back instead.) what should i do now?

2. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Offers that use postback tracking cannot have pixels placed on them. Does Decisive have a postback option?

DeMiThA likes this.
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

4. DeMiThA

as silva mentioned this is there postback url - http://win.crwd.io/convert/{externalid}, Luke i sent an email to you just now, my affiliate manager wont reply to me in skype, also he takes 4 days to reply to emails. please change my AF manager. also please let me know how to link this peerfly.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  5. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Looks like you just need to find the external click ID variable and pass that into your affiliate link. Replied to your email :)

6. DeMiThA

Thanks Luke, i think i got it, Adsbridge support help me through it. i will run a test campaign and see if it worked.

7. DeMiThA

I still have this problem , i cant track conversions on decisive, Anyone know how to do this ?

8. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

To track conversions on decisive, you need to be passing the external click id variable to your tracker.

9. DeMiThA

how do i check if im doing it ?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed