The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with articles for distribution to my website...

Danielist18

Hi There!
I am looking to write articles or copy them for distribution to my website.
I have found a few article directories and will try to persuade some people to write newsletters for me from other sites to publish them.
However, it would be enormously helpful if someone who understands why it's so important to chose the right education topic and write about it.
Thank you!

Hi there,

Let me know if you're looking for a writer, we have experienced writer on board who is available for deployment.

But...i was not looking 4 a writer.

"why it's so important to chose the right education topic and write about it?"

I am looking to write articles or copy them for distribution to my website.
I have found a few article directories and will try to persuade some people to write newsletters for me from other sites to publish them.
However, it would be enormously helpful if someone who understands why it's so important to chose the right education topic and write about it.

In prime's defense, frankly, I'm not sure what you're looking for. In your original post, you mentioned both writing them yourself and having others write them for you.

Ye...to ask from people i know\friend's and...to write a newsletter for time to time...

Not look for pro people that will cut my budget off...

Oh you are looking for people who want to write for you for free?
Not sure you'll have much luck with that but never hurts to ask I guess. :eek:

Well, you get what you pay for...

You're probably better off sticking with the free articles from directories that allow re-use, and just edit them to make them a bit unique (make sure you leave the author's links in place).

MI
Back