The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help! Prosper202 + Traffic Junky + CrakRevenue

First off, thank you all for being so helpful and taking the time to give others information.

Listen, I am stuck trying to setup my first Pay Per Click campaign. At this very moment I am about ready to bang my head against this desk in front of me because I am not stupid when it comes to anything technical, but I am just having a major learning curve with connecting the traffic network, ad server, and affiliate network together.

Let me elaborate,

1. I have installed Prosper202 on a Linux VPS.

2. I have signed up to Traffic Junky, but I am stuck on the BLP (No idea what this means) page, where you have to setup variables inside of your URL. I am so confused with setting up these variables in the URL, because I do not know where or which variables I am supposed to setup (or how they function). Do I just do it on my ad server? Do I do it on my ad server and traffic source? This is a very big issue for me.
c720f5069a7b96f338b29d10e3f82f33.png

3. I have found 2 offers that I want to promote on CrakRevenue, but I do not get how to setup the tracker. It states that I can just enter in variables, but do they have to match the variables that I setup on the tracker? And what about the BLP page on Traffic Junky? This is very confusing.
cUKazKj.png

Am I missing anything else about tracking? This seems about my only roadblock. Creatives, landing pages, and maintaining campaigns is not my issue. The main issue I am having is just setting up my first PPC campaign.

I cannot sleep at night, I cannot work at my full time job, all I want to do is invest in data so that I can figure out what does and does not work.

Thank you for reading, you do not know how much this is appreciated.

Last edited:
I feel your pain, @marketingbro . When it comes to setting up tracking, I end up frying my brain and eyes. The more I read or try to understand, the more confused I get. Doesn't help that every platform and network use different parameters.

I'm afraid I can't help you with P202 or CR, as I've never used either of them. Your AM at CR may be able to help you, as well as support at TJ, in fact probably can help you, as P202 is well-known and used throughout the industry.

Re BLP, dunno. LP is landing page (usually, anyway), no idea what the B stands for.

2. I have signed up to Traffic Junky, but I am stuck on the BLP (No idea what this means) page, where you have to setup variables inside of your URL. I am so confused with setting up these variables in the URL, because I do not know where or which variables I am supposed to setup (or how they function). Do I just do it on my ad server? Do I do it on my ad server and traffic source? This is a very big issue for me.
BLP is place where you upload the banners and in the target url box you need put the tracking campaign link that prosper gives you.

3. I have found 2 offers that I want to promote on CrakRevenue, but I do not get how to setup the tracker. It states that I can just enter in variables, but do they have to match the variables that I setup on the tracker? And what about the BLP page on Traffic Junky? This is very confusing.
Did u setup traffic junky as a traffic source on p202?

Crakrevenue offer url is added in P202 during campaign creation and after creating a campaign on P202, you will get a tracking link which you put in the target url box on the BLP page.

First off, thank you all for being so helpful and taking the time to give others information.

Hey, marketingbro.

Here is my tip for you, you'd better to use SaaS, instead of self-hosted trackers. Self-hosted trackers can be complicated and cause much difficulties like you've faced. With AdsBridge you won't get such problems, but will get premium support.

Get your first account for free and there won't be pain in the neck for you to properly set up your campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, marketingbro.

Here is my tip for you, you'd better to use SaaS, instead of self-hosted trackers. Self-hosted trackers can be complicated and cause much difficulties like you've faced. With AdsBridge you won't get such problems, but will get premium support.

Get your first account for free and there won't be pain in the neck for you to properly set up your campaign.

I like that AdsBridge has some traffic sources already set up, including TrafficJunky. I'm still trying to figure out custom, though. :)

I like that AdsBridge has some traffic sources already set up, including TrafficJunky. I'm still trying to figure out custom, though. :)

Last week we add Affiliate Networks templates as well. I'm sure it should be much more easier to set up postbacks the right way.
Check it out!

Last week we add Affiliate Networks templates as well. I'm sure it should be much more easier to set up postbacks the right way.
Check it out!

Thanks, Alex. Some of the linking has stumped me, big time. But I seem to get a little farther each time I try. :)

Hello guys,

CrakRevenue has no option for postback or pixel setup, but you can always send subid, c1, c2 placeholders by replacing "DEFAULT"

Here is an example of a default CrakRevenue link using trackers:

http: // frtyb. com/go/1q1q1q1q/DEFAULT

p202 setup

http: // frtyb. com/go/1q1q1q1q/[subid]

more info here: support.crakrevenue. com/hc/en-us/articles/215980968-How-should-my-trackers-look-

Correct me If I got p202 placeholder wrong.
Thanks,
Steve

MI
Back