The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help please!!!

Joeracquet

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Well It's been about a month since the launch of my website. It's based on credit cards. I have been using PPC advertising to get the word out there but it is a very slow and expensive project. Im in desperate need of help when it comes to actually advertising my site, I was hoping to get some insight from others and come up with a bettter course of action. I think my site looks good and appeals to the crowd I'm trying to target.

If you have any ideas for what I can do to better the site and even draw more traffic I could really use it.

Thank you,
Joe
[removed]

Joe it would be easier to help if we could see your site, but you can't post it here. After you have 10 posts you can request a site review in the site review forum and you'll be able to post a link.

As far as driving traffic, have you done SEO? Are you getting traffic from the natural listings? Have you tried any social marketing?

Articles?

Social Bookmarking?

Forum Marketing?

Blog Marketing?

Minus social marketing.. the other three build on each other really easily and nicely.

Work on exposing your website through article submissions, twitter, facebook group, social networks, technorati, blogcatalog, etc.

Update your site regularly, search for interesting information and press releases, write articles etc.

Most importantly, be patient. It takes time for things to start rolling. How old is your site?

MI
Back