The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help Me..

Have you checked both ways "My site name in quotes" and mysitename.com?

What have you done so far to try to get it indexed? Do you have any inbound links?

Hi,
Have you written any articles about your site? have you emailed website owners to put your link on their site?

You need incoming links for the search engines to follow as well as good content.
plan..
search for do-follow links via BacklinkMagic - Be a Link Magician! you looking for blogs related to your website. Place good relevant comments on these blogs do not Spam, join in the conversation with something relevant. on my blog generic comments get deleted, so don't just put "great post", contribute!

write some articles related to your website and submit to EzineArticles Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints and Article Search Engine Directory: GoArticles.com

submit a sitemap

oh also create a Signature within forums like this, best to do this within on topic forums related to your website theme

sometimes due to over optimizing for website, you will never knew that you have been penalized or banned... :)

Search Engines may not have crawled into your site. It is better you submit your sitemap to various search engines. Also do search engine Submissions.

MI
Back