The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me with Yahoo Answe!

In my opinion it not really relevant as to whether yahoo answers is 'dofollow' or 'nofollow'. The fact remains that if you post a credible answer to a popular question then it will give you more exposure as people will generally click on your link to read more on the subject.
Don't forget, it's a number game after all.

In my opinion it not really relevant as to whether yahoo answers is 'dofollow' or 'nofollow'. The fact remains that if you post a credible answer to a popular question then it will give you more exposure as people will generally click on your link to read more on the subject.
Don't forget, it's a number game after all.

+1 for this one

as long as your answer is credible, surely more exposure for you :)

Hello,
I think you have give answer,witch relates to you business and secondly dont spamm otherwise you will get banned, and you could,t able to give answer again.

Yahoo answer's are one of the best way for SEO. You just have to find question regarding your topic and you just have to answers but remember your answer must be high quality. and never put your link or anchor text in starting make an account wait for 4 days after that start answering than after 7th day make your link or signature on them that will help you not to become a spammer.

banners
Back