The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

help me to get 1,000 subscribers ! plz

Hello @Striker! I am glad you made some effort to do the posting. However, your post does not even make it easy for us to help you. @T J Tutor has put it well that you need to let us know what you ar doing and see how best we can able to help you. So please come out clear for I am so sure that there are very many people willing to offer help on this forum. I can also see that this is your first post, hence can see that you are a newbie. Please reach me through the inbox so that I can guide you here and there.

Hello @Striker! I am glad you made some effort to do the posting. However, your post does not even make it easy for us to help you. @T J Tutor has put it well that you need to let us know what you ar doing and see how best we can able to help you. So please come out clear for I am so sure that there are very many people willing to offer help on this forum. I can also see that this is your first post, hence can see that you are a newbie. Please reach me through the inbox so that I can guide you here and there.

Guide them in the forums and not through PM's!

MI
Back