The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me friends....

IM Rookie

after reading lots of posts in this forum i finally decided to promote some nutra offers through market health ad networks via bing ads as i have their coupons.
i have some questions like am allowed to direct link to the offer page by bing or should i have to make a landing page .

Hi! I think it will be better if you will create your own lp, because, when you promote through Affiliate link you can have problem that search systems will block network's domain and then you should use domain parking. But the biggest problem is content - it is hard for networks to create a page that all systems will approve. So, it will be better if you create your own page + unique content is highly valued, or rewrite lp of network

You can make your own LP or use ours in Affmy

Screenshot - 14_06 003.png

The landing pages are very efficient in this case, but you have to find out more about the way of promoting them. Better to use different kinds of landing pages.

Although Bing promoting affiliation program, but it's up to their mood to suspend your account, so it's better to make a landing page.

after reading lots of posts in this forum i finally decided to promote some nutra offers through market health ad networks via bing ads as i have their coupons.
i have some questions like am allowed to direct link to the offer page by bing or should i have to make a landing page .
Better to make your unique landing page, i can help you with nutra if you're interested in this vertical.

MI
Back