The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help me backLink?

swoopodeveloper

affiliate
Hello,
Can you tell me how one way Backlink creation ? i am looking for one of my website .

For example what i am planning to do is , i will create subdomain and i will installed Directory there if one user will put my link on their website , i will put his website in to subdomain directory ?

do you think this tricks can work ?
is this right way ?

Please tel me ,

how i can start my campaign ?

And also considered to generate links into natural way. Its like you dont have to ask, they will be the one to give linkback on your site.

forum participation are always great to get backlinks, use your keyword as your signature with to your site. remember to post only informative and quality topics to avoid being banned by the admins..

What you are saying is three way linking and its better than doing reciprocal links. But along with this try to get links by submitting articles, commenting on blogs also participating in forum postings. These things will help you in getting one way links.

Submiting to different kinds of article submission sites, online directories as well as social bookmarking sites are very helpful for backlink building. And it could also help improve traffic to your sites at the same time.
Here are some submission sites I'm using currently.

1.Web-Directory submission
2.Search Engine Submission, ie. Yahoo, Google, MSN...
3.Link Exchange
4.Participate in seo forums
5.Article Submission
6.Press Release Submission
7.Social Media Bookmarking, ie. Digg, Stumpon
8.Blogging
9.Social Networking, ie. Facebook ads, Tweets
10.Video Marketing, ie. Youtube

The secret of success in the online marketing varies. Determined on the nature of your own websites, the best approach might differed from some other kinds of individual blogs. Try some ways yourself to see whether it works for you.

Concentrate on this

Concentrate on directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting and article writing and submission for building website backlinks.

You can also try to do article link exchange where in you will provide your link partner with a unique article (contains your links) which will be posted on their site or blog. in return, they will also give you an article (contains their links) which will be posted on your blog.

For link exchange, you can use your blog for three-way link exchange instead of using your site's resources page. This method is better to use instead of getting reciprocal links because the links you get on this way look more natural from search engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some website directory are using no follow tag so that is not guarantee. i suggest you check the directory back links of your competitors then submit on that directory.

I don't think this the right way to exchange links. For building one-way backlinks, forum signature, blog commenting and many other channels are better there. :)

Hello,
Can you tell me how one way Backlink creation ? i am looking for one of my website .

For example what i am planning to do is , i will create subdomain and i will installed Directory there if one user will put my link on their website , i will put his website in to subdomain directory ?

do you think this tricks can work ?
is this right way ?

Please tel me ,

how i can start my campaign ?

There are lots of way to gain back links. You can do social bookmarking (the one that does not redirecting), forum participation, and social media sharing (wherein you can put link on it).

Submiting to different kinds of article submission sites, online directories as well as social bookmarking sites are very helpful for backlink building. And it could also help improve traffic to your sites at the same time.
Here are some submission sites I'm using currently.

1.Web-Directory submission
2.Search Engine Submission, ie. Yahoo, Google, MSN...
3.Link Exchange
4.Participate in seo forums
5.Article Submission
6.Press Release Submission
7.Social Media Bookmarking, ie. Digg, Stumpon
8.Blogging
9.Social Networking, ie. Facebook ads, Tweets
10.Video Marketing, ie. Youtube

quote]

This is sound advice. All of these need to done for a good backlink campaign.

Why not do a Google search for "one way backlinks" and find some groups who are doing one way links on a very economical basis? There a quite a few of them and many of them will offer the opportunity for you to gain 200 or more backlinks. Most of the backlinks will be non-relavent but it doesn't matter....they're on way links and Google will count them as strong links.
Typically this type of linking arrangement costs about $180 to $200 per year, so it's less than a buck per link. What you're paying for is the guy's time to manage all the linking arrangements and monitor all participants to see that they are in compliance.

OneWayLinkSEO.com

Do follow social bookmarking sites and forums, article directory and sharing websites wherein you can put your signature link there, and blog commenting are just some of the effective link building methods.

You can get one way links with these methods:

article submissions
blog commenting
forum posting
classified ads
directory submissions
social bookmarking

MI
Back