The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help in this issue!! PLEASE

Werner Ebnother

affiliate
Hi,

I have been learning, searching and doing all kind of stuff with CPA networks in the last 8 months, i watched videos on youtube, read forums online, i´ve been robbed a few times by guys telling me they know how to make 1,000 - 4,000 dollars a week with CPA and PPC/PPV traffic. The thing is that right now i´m almost done with everything, then i found this forum and i was wondering to give it a try.

Is there someone in this forum who is really generating good income and be willing to teach me at least to generate about 100 dollars a day? Or if someone is willing to guide and give some tips about it I WILL BE REALLY GRATEFUL. I invest hours and hours per day in this online business but i didn't find the formula yet who really works for me.

Hi Werner!

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who are looking to take advantage of good people :/

I have been in e-commerce for about the last 15 years, and have a wide range of marketing experience from SEO to PPC and Affiliate Marketing.

Business is complicated. Most people in the world make far less than $100 per day. If it was something incredibly easy, where people could simply sit at home and rake in money, then nobody would have to go to work every day! I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but that's the truth.

But don't worry, I have good news for you! There are good affiliate programs out there that offer real opportunities.

Here is a very brief rundown of overall business concepts:

1. You need to offer a good product, that people want, at a competitive price: This is very tough for most businesses, as if you try to create an original product, you pretty much have to be a genius. If you are a retailer, selling someone else product, you have to find a niche to be able to compete with everyone else selling that same product. If I'm a customer buying this product, and I can buy it from you or from Amazon, why would I buy from you? What's special about you?

2. You need to advertise this product to people to make them aware of the product: Advertising can come from many means, either through Pay Per Click advertising, which is a whole other area required to master, you can also do SEO, social media marketing, and affiliate marketing. These are simply a means of driving traffic to your website, and while of course it is important to drive quality traffic that is interested in what you're offering, driving traffic to a website alone will not guarantee sales. After the people get to the website, they have to see what they want, at a price they're willing to pay, and have confidence in the website that they will get what they want when they want it.

3. The price you sell the item for needs to exceed the cost of the product + the cost of the advertising and your other general business expenses in order for you to make a profit.

This is really just an incredible simplification of what it will take anyone years of experience to learn, but we are looking for active affiliates, and if you're looking to learn, we have an incredible program that you find is a good opportunity for you. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat.

Hey dude! First off, I'm sorry about your experience. I know how it feels because I too have been scammed before. But my entire fortune changed when I was introduced to OfferDaddy. At first, I was a bit skeptical to sign up with them. But after their manager explained to me about the benefits of their tools in earning money I decided to give it a try.:)

I used their offerwall tool and integrated it into my website. And to my surprise, I was able to earn decent money within that day! Now, I still use this tool and my monthly revenues are steadily increasing...:D

They also have this GPT code which allows you to insert a code into any pages of your website and the same offerwall will be displayed so you can start earning money right away. Unfortunately, they don't have any affiliate programs at the moment. But they will have this by early next year...

If ever you are interested to try them out, you can go to their resource page here.

I sincerely hope I was able to help!:) Please do message me for further assistance...:)

Hi,

I have been learning, searching and doing all kind of stuff with CPA networks in the last 8 months, i watched videos on youtube, read forums online, i´ve been robbed a few times by guys telling me they know how to make 1,000 - 4,000 dollars a week with CPA and PPC/PPV traffic. The thing is that right now i´m almost done with everything, then i found this forum and i was wondering to give it a try.

Is there someone in this forum who is really generating good income and be willing to teach me at least to generate about 100 dollars a day? Or if someone is willing to guide and give some tips about it I WILL BE REALLY GRATEFUL. I invest hours and hours per day in this online business but i didn't find the formula yet who really works for me.
As you are looking for personal mentor I suggest you to PM them via this forum. Hope this will work fast.

banners
Back