The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HELP, I need someone who knows hosting!

jbell47

affiliate
I am in desperate need of someone who can teach me how to host and copy a LP and set up Prosper202 on my domain. i have a domain name and a server with bluehost.com but don't really have a clue on how to copy LP and set them to my own domain name. If there is someone out there who likes to help people I would really appreciate it. I was thinking maybe getting set up on skype and i can show u my screen and kinda walk me through on how to do it. that helps me learn better when i am being taught and I'm doing it myself. Ive tried every video out there on how to do this and i just cant get it. i really hope someone can come through and help me, you can direct message me if you want to talk through there and i can give you my skype name. thanks for taking the time to read this! cheers!

I was in your shoes myself not too long ago i made a bookmark folder of all the tutorials i found on google after going through like 15 pages, but out of all those i found this one to be the most helpful
tjosm.com/878/install-prosper202-the-ppc-tracking-software/
create a subdomain on a domain you have lying around, I have hostgator and we chatted for a while until we got it right. go to youtube and type in "how to install prosper 202" then watch all the videos on the front page at least twice after a while it will become second nature. Hope that helps

banners
Back