monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP, I need someone who knows hosting!

Discussion in 'Design and Creatives' started by jbell47, Apr 7, 2013.

1. jbell47

jbell47 Affiliate affiliate

I am in desperate need of someone who can teach me how to host and copy a LP and set up Prosper202 on my domain. i have a domain name and a server with bluehost.com but don't really have a clue on how to copy LP and set them to my own domain name. If there is someone out there who likes to help people I would really appreciate it. I was thinking maybe getting set up on skype and i can show u my screen and kinda walk me through on how to do it. that helps me learn better when i am being taught and I'm doing it myself. Ive tried every video out there on how to do this and i just cant get it. i really hope someone can come through and help me, you can direct message me if you want to talk through there and i can give you my skype name. thanks for taking the time to read this! cheers!

2. monetizer
  3. jbell47

nevermind, i figured it out

4. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Good stuff, not sure how I missed this one.

Have you started pushing traffic yet or still setting up?

5. jbell47

i actually just got set up with a email offer im running on 7search. maybe you could help me out with this, when do i start blocking out bad traffic? do i begin doing that when i see conversions coming through on the offer and i can block out the sites that arent converting for me? thanks for looking out Andy!

6. acidut

acidut Affiliate affiliate

Well if you are getting for example 1.5$ for the email submit offer it would be a good idea to block the bad traffic id when you spend 1.5 on that traffic id or keyword.
    Depends how you want to do this. I usually block traffic id's when they spend money that i would get from 1 conversion and then after removing the bad traffic id's i keep an eye on the keywords witch are not doing great.
    I noticed some guys are spending 1.5$ for a keyword and if it`s not converting they remove it. From my point of view this is bad when you have more traffic id's coming for same keyword. Sometimes you get to spend 7$ on a keyword and find the good traffic id after removing some bad ones. But then again this requires you to have allot more money for doing tests.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI