The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

why direct linking ?,
but yes with bing you can use direct linking ,
but it's always better to use a landing page

Hi, @Tyree and welcome to AffiliateFix!

That's a lot of questions thrown into an Introductions thread. :D Those are usually asked in the appropriate forums.

@LukePeerFly can probably best answer your Peefly questions but as @tyoussef mentioned, it's always better to use a lander, if possible. There are some rare exceptions.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tyree!

Hi, @Tyree and welcome to AffiliateFix!

That's a lot of questions thrown into an Introductions thread. :D Those are usually asked in the appropriate forums.

@LukePeerFly can probably best answer your Peefly questions but as @tyoussef mentioned, it's always better to use a lander, if possible. There are some rare exceptions.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tyree!
Hey azgold thanks for the reply but I was told its best to direct link first if possible before using a lander.

But i got an email from peerfly support yesterday that bing isnt going to approve an email submit but when i checked the offers page
Peerflyoffers.com/bing

for search traffic i noticed a few of them were email submits so thats where i got confused. Sorry if this is the wrong thread

Hey i'm back for action. I was here awhile ago.

For peerfly offers, is direct linking possible for just some offers and not allowed for all offers when considering bing ads?

And should i use a domain with pretty links for destination url
or html metafresh?
What is the best option

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Tyree !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back